Sunday 12 August 2007

Spending money to find money...

I've noticed that the more money I tend to spend, the more money I find. Now while I'm happy that 'charity' generally benefits from this I'm wondering why my bank account, albeit indirectly for I'm not giving my money to a cause, is taking the hit! :)

I've also noticed a small trend in my streetchange location method. I tend to find only small bits, coppers if you will, when I'm actively seeking floor-fundage yet I tend to find silver coinage by simply looking down at my feet from time to time. This was further backed up this week when I found 5p at my feet when I was buying some new headphones. Then I found 5p at my feet when I went to get off the bus on the way home.

My ex-housemate's stag-do shenanigans last night yielded an additional 61p to the cause bringing the weekly total to 71p and sending the total to date over the £5 barrier.

1 comment:

Dag said...

Hi again! How's it going? I have found bills this year. Two $1 bills in the park a few months ago. That's about it. Oh, you'll be happy (or "sad") to hear that I found 5p in my neighborhood this week. Guess it was meant for you!
Dag